Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday

I have been struggling to get on to this blogsite this week, so I haven't posted.

I have been feeling better since the adjustment.  I'm not "great" but I would say that I am good, for me.  I thought that perhaps my strength would improve and now it seems like things are about they way they have been for a while.  I haven't called the ns yet because I am not exactly sure what to say.  Do I continue striving to get my head back to normal or do I find contentment with where I am?  So I plan to mull this over the weekend yet and call him on Monday.

Someone asked me this week if I have found peace in where I am at.  I think that answer varies!  For the most part, though, I would say that I am at peace with it.  It seems likely that this will be a lifelong problem.  Yes, there are days that are a bigger struggle than others but I can't say that I am angry or bitter.  Maybe sad about some things would be an apt description but I have accepted where I am and have really learned to live day by day.  That doesn't mean that I don't ever think about the future, but I generally don't stew on it.  God has been very merciful to me.

No comments: