Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday

A blessing again to be able to attend our worship service twice today.  It is so easy to just take that for granted, but I have learned to appreciate it  a great deal!

I made it to the drill team performance.  Kylie was so happy!  Unfortunately I woke up not feeling well at all on Friday but I did a few things to try to improve my head and it did get a bit better as the day progressed.  I ate with the family at the tailgate party and then we headed to the stands for the football game.  Only a couple minutes there before the game started made it clear that the game just was not going to work for me.  So I went back and sat in the van until Kyle texted me that the drill team was about to start.  I walked over to the fence next to the stands, watched the drill team then walked back to the van.  I was very happy to be able to attend it, but it would have been nice to watch the game with the family.  I have spent quite a few hours sitting in the van waiting until my kids actually perform in an event and then waiting in the van until the event is done.  It is much better than missing these ocassions, but it does become a bit lonely.

Thankfully, Saturday and today have been better days.  What a blessing it is to have a (more) clear head.  I didn't even use earplugs during church today, and that is a first for a while now!  :)  I am praying that I can level out with my head feeling like it has today.  It isn't perfect, but much more doable than it has been.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

It was SO nice to see you!!! And I'm so glad you could watch!! :)