Friday, September 16, 2011

Rejoicing!

So far this morning I am feeling really good!  Oh, I am so thankful!  I have been singing hymns of praise to myself all morning!  :)  I am not entirely sure if the headache is completely gone and will wait to say that for another day or so.  After a bigger adjustment like this one, I seem to have a bit of a hangover affect as my head adjusts to the big change.  We adjusted the shunt 4 notches down this time.  So we will see what time brings, but at this point I am pretty happy and thanking the Lord for His goodness to me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Praising God with you this morning! Sally and I pray for you every day - it's great when the prayers start to get answered!
Scott and Sally

Anonymous said...

rhurray!
hope it continues to get better
Cipa

Anonymous said...

This would be SOOOO awesome if you could buzz to Sioux City when you needed an adjustment. I am so happy to hear that this NS is willing to work with you and is kind and knowledgeable. I'm so excited and hope that this is a huge answer to prayer. So glad your dad is feeling better. Is this disease in any way serious?

Anonymous said...

It's not always leaving my name any more. That was Mary