Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday

The weather seems to have settled a little the last few days and I have been feeling better. Dare I say that I may be gaining a little strength? I'm not back to where I was by a long stretch but feeling like I may have improved a bit. Oh, I am so very thankful that I am not in the hospital. I am remembering last year spending the 4th in the hospital and that is just not such a cheerful place to be, particularly over the holidays. I remember my parents and Karleen came down for a meal at noon at the cafeteria. I don't remember much beyond that and that is probably ok. What a blessing to be home and staying steady or slightly improving. I have a lot more concern and empathy for those that are in hospitals for a length of time, particularly holidays. I am so thankful that I wasn't there over Christmas!

No comments: