Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday

Well, this hasn't been such a good week. I'm not really sure why. Not terrible, but I have definitely been more headachy than usual. Weather changes? Too busy? Not sure.

I don't remember if I wrote this already, but last Saturday I bumped my head right where one of the shunt tubes go into my skull. A sensitive area and I hit it with a cupboard door right in the worst spot. I didn't pass out from the pain, but close. It is still hurting so I hope I didn't damage anything there. I can still feel the tube and it feels intact. I am not starting to retain any spinal fluid in that spot, either, so it doesn't seem likely that it is leaking. It doesn't hurt like a bruise, so the pain there is a bit hard to explain. I am praying that I start picking up a little. I am still doing my normal thing (what is normal for me now anyway!) but just not feeling as well.

No comments: