Monday, May 31, 2010

Up and down

Well, yesterday went very well. I was quite exhausted by the end of the day but my head handled it pretty well. This morning, however, was another story. My head hurt quite a bit today. I guess I am paying today for the busy day yesterday. After really taking it easy for several hours today I picked up a bit but hopefully tomorrow will be better. These headaches really are puzzling. How can I seem to tolerate things fairly well yesterday but wake up the next day miserable. Strange--it would seem more likely that it would happen right away.

I had a quiet day at home most of the day. Tanner went to Grandpa's to do some work in his shop. The next two went swimming at the pool for the afternoon and Tara played with her cousins at their house. We went to Renae's for supper, but it was good to have quite a bit of quiet time today. It sometimes becomes discouraging to continue with these headaches even though they aren't nearly as bad as they were. I would love to be done with it! I pray that the Lord continues to give me and my family the grace to deal with it each day.

1 comment:

Carey said...

Hey Cindy, so glad to hear you could enjoy the graduation! And were able to lay low the next day. Why does God allow the things He does? I'm sure you've asked yourself that thousands of times. Praying!