Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday

Wow, what a week! We started the week (or ended last week) with Tanner's birthday on Sunday. The kids had a concert Monday night. Kyle had a church meeting Tuesday night. Tanner's 8th grade graduation was Wednesday evening, then we have a graduation tonight, graduation party tomorrow night, birthday party Saturday evening and a little graduation party for Tanner and cousin on Sunday at noon. Way too much activity for this old lady! I am really feeling it and not feeling so well right now. I did lay down a couple hours this afternoon but my head is still hurting a little more than I like. I am staying home tonight and I am trying to take it slow but it isn't so easy with so much going on. A fair portion of my problem is just the physical aspect and unfortunately I mentally just don't handle things so well yet. I get overwhelmed much too easily. I know I am getting older but I if I was it better shape I could handle this better than what I am.

1 comment:

Carey said...

What a crazy week! It was SO good to see you today. Hang in there.