Saturday, May 29, 2010

Better

Well, I've had some tougher days but I am feeling better again. I am so thankful! It has been a busy time with the things I need to go to, getting the kids to various activities and lessons, etc. I was careful today because tomorrow we are having a small 8th grade graduation for Tanner and my niece. Just immediate family but that still totals 32 people! It is at our house, but we are doing easy things and my sister made several things, etc. So I am being careful and hoping that tomorrow goes ok.

I am so thankful that I can be a part of all these activities, though. Last year at this time I was in a lot of pain. I wouldn't have been able to do all this if it had been last year. Providential that the difficult time was times well. Of course, all things are providential but I am thankful that the Lord has allowed me to be here in better shape. I pray that next year at this time I am ok as well because it will then be Kylie's graduation. She is already talking about her party next year--I hope I can do it!

No comments: