Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tougher week

This has been a harder week. A few too many stresses and a bit of weather have made my head worse. Crazy that little things seem to really affect me like that, but they do.

Tomorrow we will watch Tanner and I am praying that my head clears up a little bit for that. We are pretty excited to go, though, and really hope that I tolerate the traveling and everything ok.

I got my hair cut today--that was pretty exciting! Don't worry--not much was cut off--but it does look like I have a "style" instead of just getting hair to grow. It also is styled to cover the scars better, which is nice. People tell me they aren't very noticeable but they are the first thing that I see when I look in the mirror and now I can't see them. Yeah! Another step.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you like it!! It was fun for me too!

~pat

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
I loved your new hairdo! It looked so full again. Hopefully your headache will stay at a minimum so you can enjoy Tanner's orchestra performance.
Praying daily for your regained strength and headaches that stay under control....
Joyce