Saturday, November 21, 2009

I made it!

We were able to attend Tanner's concert yesterday. It was fabulous! The traveling was still a little challenging but I did much better this time then I did last year when we went. It wasn't very easy but if I think about how terribly miserable I was last year at this time, I will take where I am now thankfully. Today has been a recovery day. I am pretty tired and beyond the physical tiredness my head is hurting more again today. But we are enjoying a quiet day, although we went to Kylie's violing recital for a short time.

2 comments:

Mary and Lyle said...

Cindy,

I'm really glad you could go to Ames and to the concert. I'm so glad you could make it! I'm also glad you had a recovery day today! It's really important to have those home days where you can relax and recoup! Hope you have a blessed Sunday!

Mary

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tanner on your accomplishments! Glad you could be there and enjoy it Cindy.
Relax & enjoy your long Thanksgiving weekend with your family. :)
Joyce