Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday

As I was prepared, I did not get answers again today.  I called first thing this morning and JH discovered that the ultrasound, when uploaded, errored out meaning that it hasn't been looked at by anyone.  Why someone wasn't watching this is beyond me, but it is what it is.  So I don't know how many more days it will take, and they were unwilling to give me any idea.

I also received a call from the scheduler today in Omaha.  She knew nothing, but said that their first appointment will be July 2 for a consultation.  

So we continue to wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy, We've been gone for a couple weeks, as you know. I had no idea that these difficult things were going on!! Lyle and I are praying for you guys! I am hoping, too, that this is just a minor bump in the road as you said. Praying that they find no evidence of any cancer. We haven't been on your blog for awhile because you've been doing so great! Was not prepared to read all this! Thanks for keeping your blog updated. Let us know as soon as you hear anything. Love you!
Mary