Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday

Happy 4th of July a day late! What a blessing it was for me to be able to enjoy a day home with our family and I was able to enjoy the fireworks! Usually they are just too much for me.

I continue to do well. My head is clear. We are all thankful each day that I am experiencing this. It is amazing how wonderful it is to have a clear head!

Kyle and I are going to go away for a few days. This is rather unexpected, but good. Kyle has been my caregiver for the last 5 years. I am hoping that he can have a break and enjoy having me as a wife instead of the caregiver/patient relationship. So I won't be writing for a bit. Our kids will be home with family so life will continue as normal for them. Hopefully it will work out well for all!

I just have to say that I have found that we are so blessed and don't always realize how much we have been given. Just being able to get up in the morning and doing what you want to do. How often do we just take these things for granted? I know that I have and still do.

Blessings to all!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Cindy I am SO THRILLED for you!!! What an answer to prayer this has been!!!