Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday

The Lord has been so good to me! I am thankful each morning when I wake up and find that my head continued to be clear! I really didn't remember how it felt to not have a headache. It is wonderful!!!

Of course, with the very good comes some challenges. My body is not where my head is at this point. :) I am weak from being weak for a very long time. I find that I have to rest often, which in a way is harder now because I can clearly see how much needs to be done and where I have been lacking. My memory is improving. My memory issues aren't like those that a typical person has that forgets and then later remembers or is reminded and the memory is right there. I have blank spaces that even if reminded doesn't feel familiar. It is hard to explain, but it is definitely improving and with time I think I will have that back. I am cautious with what I do and say, though, without backup of some kind.

I am still very sensitive to things as well. Not like I was, but instead of hurting my head I become overwhelmed fairly quickly from things going on around me. Having a household of four children right now is very hard. I can't keep up but am doing my best. They aren't used to me being full speed so I am definitely better than before but have a ways to go. My goal right now is just to get to the point that I can handle normal life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy- Praising the Lord with you! Be easy on yourself until your body catches up! If you get to the point of handling normal life calmly... be sure to write an article about it.. many other mothers your age could use that knowledge! HA Praying that each day you will see gain.

Carey said...

Yeah! Praying for some sense of normal for you, and NOT to be overwhelmed. These things have waited this long, a little longer won't hurt.