Thursday, April 1, 2010

A week has passed. . .

A week has passed since I have written. Things continue to be about the same. I had a couple rough days Friday and Saturday. Part of the problem was the weather change and the other problem was my activity. I attended our church talent show and really enjoyed it but it was much too loud for me. I knew it and made it through a little over half, then had to go into the adjoining hallway that was quieter. It always takes a good 24 hours to "recover" and have my headache settle down. However, I also ended up going shopping for a time on Saturday also, which wasn't so wise but again one of those things. I really needed to do it and it worked for my sister to take me around. I got a lot done but was pretty worn out and the headache wasn't so great, either.

This week so far has been better. I have kept my activity down which seems to help. This will be a busy weekend again, though, with Easter coming up. I am so thankful that I can take part in some of the activities of normal life, though. I really hope that I can gradually regain my strength and continue working into a more normal life.

No comments: