Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday

I am busy packing today. We are going away for a little bit with the kids. I am praying that it goes well for all of us but particularly that I don't have any problems. I would think that things will go well but I always feel that I have to be prepared for things to change.

This week an agent that I knew passed away from a massive heart attack. He was 47. Another reminder of the brevity of life. I am reminded that all of us need to live life appreciating each moment and always being prepared to meet the Lord. Living life as if we will live forever, as we so often do, and not living for the Lord is a dangerous thing.

I continue to pray for my children. The last few years with my health issues have left their mark on them. It seems that one or two are struggling more with it. We continue to hope that time heals the lingering fear in their minds.

2 comments:

Mary and Lyle said...

Hope your trip is AWESOME and that you have a wonderful time of family bonding. That is always a great thing. Talk to you when you get back.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great, relaxing and fun getaway with your family!! God Bless!!