Friday, April 16, 2010

Nothing new

I am so thankful that the weather has warmed! No snow is just great, too. :) Even if the temperatures aren't so warm, just seeing the sun shine is such a blessing.

I have been doing fairly well. Of course, the storms coming through bothered me a little, but it was ok. This time of year just seems busier and I am feeling more tired. But I would guess there are a few other moms that would say the same. It is a blessing to be involved in the activity even as a spectator sometimes, though.

Songs run through my mind a lot. I love music and couldn't listen to music at all during the period of time that my headaches were stronger. Now to be able to turn on music is just such a great thing! Back to the song running through my mind, though. There is a song that says something like "How can I say thanks for the things You have done for me? Things so undeserved that you came and gave your life to me." and so on. I really do have so much to be thankful for this beautiful spring day!

No comments: