Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday

I am continuing to have a better week. Even with a system moving in right now it seems like it hasn't affected me nearly as much as it was. I hope I'm not speaking too quickly! It is a relief to feel better and it gives me a little more optimism that I can deal with this. I was becoming discouraged last week and the week before because I was feeling worse and it was becoming more difficult to deal with it. Still not terrible at all, but just more painful and more wearing. Pain can become so exhausting sometimes! I try very hard to take everything one day at a time and remain optimistic but it is harder sometimes when the pain level is higher.

My ability to eat foods continues to improve. I am able to eat a little more beef. It bothers me but it is tolerable if I limit how much I have and only try it once during the day. The rash seems to be getting a little worse. Gr. . . A minor irritation but an irritation all the same. But I will take a rash any day over a strong headache! My ears are still ringing all the time. But life is good. The Lord has blessed me so richly!

No comments: