Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday

Yesterday was rough but today is much better. I am so thankful! I didn't make it through church again because the sound system was too loud for me, but I could listen in the hall. My head yesterday was the worst it has been since this summer. It is hard not to start wondering if this is the start again. My biggest question that looms in my mind is if I have to have a shunt revised again, who will do it? Probably the doc in SF but he hasn't actually worked in my brain like the other has, which honestly makes me a little more nervous. Hopefully I won't have to make that decision for a very long time!

3 comments:

Carey said...

Praying, Cindy!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your rough day on Saturday! I am keeping you in my daily prayers. I will pray that this one day was only a bump in the road, not the start of the headaches getting more and more severe!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Still praying for you!