Monday, February 15, 2010

A reminder. . God is in control

Well, my last post described the good-bye of Evan. Today we are reminded that God's plans are above our plans. The doctors said that the end at hand but that was not the case. We don't know what His plans are, but Evan is still living. I really don't know his prognosis at this point, but he has been given precious days with this family that were not expected. What a blessing!

I continue to do better than I had been. I'm not sure if it is the muscle relaxer or if I am just going through a little better time--it often seems that I go up and down a little. But this "up" has lasted a little while now, which is encouraging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Thank you for your kind words regarding my brother. God is in control of everything. We have seen the face of God so many times in so many ways this past week. I continue to pray for you as well. Hoping this time of feeling better lasts a long time! :)
Joyce