Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Almost Christmas Eve

It has been so fun to receive cards from people near and far and catching up with families that I don't hear from during the rest of the year. Thank you for your beautiful cards and pictures and I especially enjoy the Christmas letters we receive.

This has certainly been the best holiday season that I have experienced the last few years, but this huge storm has been a little hard on me. An enormous storm that is supposedly going to be the worst we've had for 25 years is striking now. I have been feeling it coming for a few days and I am starting to think that our retirement years will definitely have to be in a climate that doesn't have much weather change. Arizona maybe? Fun to dream but not so realistic at this point. But when I hear that we are supposed to have 20" of snow from this storm, Arizona does sound very attractive.

We pray that the Lord bless each of you this Christmas season as we celebrate the birth of the child of God. Sometimes we say that so glibly, yet how amazing it is! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

merry Christmas to you and your family cindy!

Anonymous said...

Cindy-
Got caught up on your blogs.Gotta say,even if you can't feel it at times,I can read of improvements and endurance in your blogs. Your Dr said 2 yrs and it's only 6mos. So, be encouraged!
Loved your new famly portrait and all the smiles.
So glad you are able to enjoy this holiday season with your families. And, just remember, even some "well" Moms can't take two week of kids home all day!! :)
Love to you all..Millie