Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday

We are better here again. Tara's temp finally stopped Saturday. She was at 103 for about three days, so it is nice to see my little girl back. Kyle and I started the Tama-flu. I may be able to handle the flu just fine but my health isn't all that great so it could really throw me for a loop, too. We opted to take the precaution.

I very optimistically purchased concert tickets a couple months ago for one last night. If I would have waited I wouldn't have purchased the tickets for myself, but since I had them I decided to go with Kyle and the two older kids. I made it through, although I had earplugs and sat in the back behind the glass so the sound was muffled somewhat. My head has been ringing and sensitive all day today, but I was pretty happy that I could be there with Kyle and the kids, even if I didn't sit with them. :) Last time he was in town two years ago we had tickets but my sister went on my ticket because there wasn't even a remote possibility of me being able to be there, so this was progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Still praying daily for your restored health. Don't give up! God has a plan for you. He has spared you through so many surgeries and so many dark days. He will continue to carry you through any trial you face.
Take care~
Joyce