Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Eve

A few days have passed since the surgery.  Today is the first day that I can say my eye is feeling a little better.  I've only been using ibuprofen for the irritation but up until today had been taking it every six hours.  Today I didn't take any until this evening.  I'm very thankful that I haven't need anything stronger!

My eye is still pretty irritated though.  I am struggling with seeing well.  With my left eye shut I can see clearly but with both eyes I am still seeing double, especially things at a distance.  I am noticing that my vision is improving each day.  It is rather tiring, though.  I have been exhausted by mid-afternoon.

Tomorrow is a special day to celebrate the risen Savior, the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords.  Have a blessed Easter!

No comments: