Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday

Things are not going in the right direction.  It is honestly quite frightening to me right now even though most likely if I increase the current drug back to where I was I would get back to where I had been.  It is difficult to know whether it is best to continue to try to wean off of this drug so that I can try the new one.  I am afraid of the headache taking over my life again, but I so badly want to gain more strength!  I did leave a message for the doctor's office to call so I will wait to see what he has to say.

Hopefully today is just a bad day and tomomorrow I will wake up and do a little better.  It just seems like the headache is gradually increasing but more pronounced today than it has been for some time.  My ears are ringing very loudly again, too, which I can handle on its own but it is usually not a good sign. 

I will continue trusting the Lord has a plan and that He will work it out through the doctor's decisions.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh no Cindy! I will pray for this!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you VERY much! I am hoping that a change in medication will help you, but I hate to see you be miserable WHILE you go through that change. I am praying!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it didn't leave my name or email address. Sorry. It's Mary:-)