Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday

Well, the transition of decreasing of the medication this weekend went much better!  I could still feel it, but I overall felt much better than I have the last few times.  So now I am down to 10 mg and only have one more decrease and that will be eliminating the old drug Friday night.  So I am finally about there!

So far it seems that the new drug is somewhat effective.  I suspect I will be going up a few more times because the headache isn't as well controlled and the ringing in my ears is pretty loud yet.  I haven't been able to see an improvement in strength or energy but I am willing to give that time.

It sometimes amazes me that I am doing as well as I am.  I really never thought that I would attain this level of health even though I am not fully healed.  It is such a blessing to be able to do some normal things each week.  The Lord has been faithful to our family and we have so much to be thankful for!

No comments: