Tuesday, October 2, 2012

tuesday

Just a quick note.  Thankfully today was a little better than yesterday.  Not great, but more tolerable.  I heard from the doctors office and he is going to let me start the new drug now and then increase it as I decrease the other.  Hopefully that will be effective.  No guarantees that it will work but there never are guarantees in life except knowing that the Lord is directing my every step.  That is truly a comfort!  Sounds like I will need to make a trip out there and will start looking at tickets for early December is the way it is looking right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying that the new medicine will help with the headaches! Hope you start to feel better very soon.

Take care!
Love, Robin

Mary said...

I am glad to hear that they aren't making you wait to start the new medicine. That is good news. Also glad you had a better day yesterday. How was today?