Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday

I continue to do about the same.  I've have some days that are relatively good (for me) and some that aren't so great.  This time of year seems to be a problem for me with the weather changing so much.  But one day at a time, it seems doable.  Right now it seems as if my strength is not really improving.  I hope I haven't leveled out where I am right now but perhaps the improvement is still happening but just more slowly.  The Lord is in control, so I try to remember that His plans are better than mine but I have to work on remembering that more sometimes than others.  :)

Tanner is finally off the crutches!  Monday was 6 weeks and he was quite happy to put the crutches aside.  He is still in the boot 24 hours a day and an xray this coming Monday and an appointment will tell us if he can go back to a shoe or if he will be hobbling around in the boot a while yet.  He definitely won't be running the last cross country meet on Friday, much to his dismay!

My sister Tami has gotten confirmation that she does need to proceed with the hysterectomy.  She has scheduled that surgery for November 16.  This is going to be a big deal.  Having this surgery done at age 28 is tough.  She won't be able to lift for 6 weeks and having two kids age 2 and about 6 months is going to be really hard.  She will need lots of help!  We are praying that the surgery and recovery go smoothly and that she can resume her normal life without having this looming overhead. 

No comments: