Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday

Where did our beautiful spring weather go? I loved the warmer weather and not so thrilled about cold, windy and rainy days we are having now.

This has been an ok week. Perhaps my strength has improved a bit? I took a good nap this afternoon again but had a really big day yesterday with an afternoon of continuing ed. I am so thankful that Kyle picks up when I run out of steam. He fed the family and took care of everything last night while I watched. A long night of sleep and a good nap today will hopefully make tomorrow a little better. I suspect the weather changes haven't helped anything this week. But, I am doing ok.

I am rereading a good book about suffering. Suffering doesn't necessarily mean health issues, but any type of suffering that we endure on this earth. Most people have one challenge or another to deal with in life and many have multiple difficulties. It is a comfort to me to know that the Lord won't give me any more than I can endure and that this is for my good. I don't understand it and probably never will, but that is ok.

No comments: