Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday

Well, I have been doing ok. Today has not been very good and I am sure the changing weather has much to do with it. I've been a little nervous about this weekend because there is a lot going on.

As a whole it seems that the headaches have maybe increased just a small notch but I have times that are much better than others. Right now my head is hurting enough to make me feel like not moving much. I would love to just reach inside my head and take out the part that hurts--sounds weird but . . .

It is still hard to answer people when they ask how I am feeling. Many times people really don't want to know--it is just a standard greeting it seems. When someone really wants to know I don't want to complain so much because I am obviously better than I was a couple years ago. That being said, I don't feel so honest in saying that I am good because I really am not that either. This has been a bit of a dilemna over time. When I do answer honestly, what do I say? Bad but good? Good but not so great? Could be better, could be worse? I think I look more "normal" so it appears that I am doing just fine until I am seen plugging my ears when a crowd is talking loudly or clapping. I do wonder if people that don't know my situation think I am rather odd when I plug my ears or can't concentrate on a conversation when there are other things going on around me. Oh, well. It could be worse. I could be stuck in my room with no noise and still hurting like crazy.

1 comment:

Carey said...

God bless you, friend!