Sunday, October 31, 2010

Interesting week

This last week has been a good week, but one of challenges! The weather has really done a number on me. One day was particularly difficult. I woke up and just sitting up in bed about knocked me over. My head was not so great all day, but I found out later that we had a record low barometer change and that explained why I felt so miserable. It sounds funny, but it is kind of a relief to me when I discover that it is weather related because then I can point to a reason for the problem. So I continue on.

We went to a great concert for Tanner this week. I had to step out of the gym for the band playing but wisely I did that before they even started. Band has always been much louder than I can handle. It is rather awkward to stand in the back hallway, though, and explain why I am listening from a distance. But it could be worse--I could have been home missing the whole thing. So I will stay in the hall when I have to and appreciate being able to listen, even if it isn't in my chair with everyone else.

No comments: