Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday

I seem to jump to conclusions when I have a better day. My head has been bothering me a little more the last days. I really don't know why. The weather seems steadier today but it hasn't helped much.

I am very thankful that I am able to be a part of the Thanksgiving celebration, though. I remember at least once staying home by myself while the rest of my family went off to celebrate elsewhere so that I had needed quiet.

This time of year is sometimes a little discouraging, too. There is so much happening and I feel like I can't keep up with it all. There are things that I would really like to do that I physically just can't do. I love being active and involved and I just can't do that. I try to remain thankful for those things I can do but I struggle.

1 comment:

Mary and Lyle said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Dear Cindy!!! I am thinking of you from Prairie City. It is discouraging to feel overwhelmed around this time of year. I know you have typically had a more difficult time in the fall and winter, but I really thought this year would be different. I am thankful that you are SO much better than you have been in years past. Know that your friends care a great deal about you and never forget the struggles that you are going through, even if it appears to some that you are "all better now." Those of us that know you really well, know how much of a struggle it can still be! I love you and I am thankful for our friendship this Thanksgiving!

Friends Always,
Mary