Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope that today was a blessed day for all. What a wonderful thing to have a day set aside to specifically be thankful and think about our blessings. God is good and all of these blessing have come from Him.

We had a very good day today with Kyle's side of the family at our home. They were wonderful in bringing a lot of food to share and we had a very nice day relaxing together.

The only challenge has been that once again I woke with a little stronger headache. Tolerable but just not so good. So I stayed away from a lot of the activity and layed down for a little while during dishes time. Not ideal, but could have been worse.

Tomorrow my sisters are going black Friday shopping early tomorrow. I was invited, but I knew I wouldn't be able to go even if my head was better. After they are done shopping, they will be together doing some baking. Oh, I would just love to do that, but probably not feasible either. With all the little ones running around and 13 kids in the house plus adults, it will just be more than I can handle. I am sad about it, though. I really dislike missing out on things, particularly whe I would really enjoy it if I could be there! Oh, well. It could be worse.

1 comment:

Carey said...

Praying for you friend, that you can enjoy your day even though you aren't where you'd like to be. May you be blessed.