Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Busy times

It has been a busy time again, but I am doing ok over all! The older kids were in the school play and did a great job. The school auction was fun but much too loud (even with earplugs) so I paid for the short amount of time I spent in the actual auction for a couple days with a stronger headache. Yesterday Tara slammed her finger in the door and really hurt her finger. Kyle and I were gone so Tanner cleaned it up and wrapped it. Since she was playing I didn't worry much until I took off the bandaid this morning. The flesh was scraped way down and very swollen. I may have seen bone--there was a spot of white--so I brought her in. It wasn't broken and no tendons severed so they cleaned it a little more and sent us on our way. It looks really awful. No stitches I think because it was too swelled and not enough flesh to stitch. I've never had a strong stomach but thought after all the surgeries I have had that I would be a little tougher, but this one was a little much for me. I held it together but . . .I decided Kyle might have to take care of the daily rebandaging of this one!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Ok, I SAW you at the auction and I thought you were crazy! LOL That place was awfully loud. Fun, but loud and tiring. I went home exhausted.

Sorry about Tara's finger!! Tye did that too once and did get stitches. Ouch!!