Saturday, March 1, 2014

Saturday

So far the test has been interesting.  It is very hard to be a one eyed person I have found!  Also, it feels a bit silly to wear glasses with paper over one side.

This morning I woke up feeling remarkably well.  Yesterday was a decent day although I was so exhausted again that I took a nap.  We struggled with what I should do today.  Finally, I just decided to take the patch off and see how I do.  Interestingly, I could feel almost a little bit of a "pull" in my right eye.  I don't really know how to say it any differently.  I will see how today goes.  At this point, in my mind the jury is still out on this whole thing. 

What I think that I will do is go without today and see how I feel.  Then make a decision tomorrow about covering the one eye or not.  I will probably go back and forth a few times to see if covering the eye is truly what is helping or if perhaps I am feeling better because of the botox treatment.

Thank you for the encouragement and prayers.  It is honestly quite discouraging to me to be dealing with the stronger headache again. 


No comments: