Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years

Yes, it is past time for me to go to bed, and that is the next step I will take!  I can't believe that another year has passed!

Kyle gave me a shot Sunday night right when he came home from church and then I went to bed.  I woke up feeling much better which we were all pretty thankful for!  It put some fear in all of us, but particularly the younger two kids.  They, of course, assume that the next step is the hospital so it was good for them to see me okay the next morning.  But then I should say it was a pretty good for all of us!

I went to the neurologist on Monday and had the new treatment done.  I am not supposed to feel any effects for about three weeks, and the next treatment will be the beginning of April.  The doctor said that often the second treatment is more effective than the first.  Tomorrow I have to head up there again for an eye test that is part of a new study.  Hopefully I will know more about that after the test is done.  So enough for now!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did the eye test go? Great to see you on New Year's Eve!!

Mary