Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas is coming

Where is the time going? Christmas will be here soon and I have barely started Christmas shopping. It is a little more challenging getting those things done when I am really dependent on having someone "take" me. I've done some internet shopping. But. . . Kyle may take me around a little tomorrow evening because I have a doctor's appointment in SF late in the afternoon. The poor man really isn't a shopper, so that isn't his favorite thing to do.

The weather has been more steady. I've had a few good days and have gotten a few more things done. This evening seems to not be as good but hopefully I am just more tired and that is affecting me. Physical therapy seems to help with ultrasound and deep massage on my right shoulder and neck. But that isn't really a long term solution.

No comments: