Thursday, December 2, 2010

Big week

Well, I have nearly made it through a very busy week. I am feeling it, though!

Kylie had a music concert Tuesday night, I had a meeting in Storm Lake all day Wednesday, Thursday night piano recital and Saturday is a church function in the morning and the kids' NISYO concert in the afternoon. If I can get through this week, I will be so happy! I really enjoy the activities but it is quite exhausting.

I squeezed in physical therapy this afternoon. My muscles were pretty tight and sore after all the activity. If I could just figure out the headache triggers so that I could do things to avoid the bigger headaches, it would be so nice! But no matter how I analyze it I can't always figure out what causes them. I know that the barometric pressure is a trigger, but I can't do anything about that one. Sometimes being too busy will cause it but sometimes it won't. I am trying very hard to keep my neck and shoulder muscles stretched and relaxed because when it becomes tight I know that it affects my head. But as for the rest, I guess I just continue on!

No comments: