Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Home

We had such a nice time in Washington. There are some pretty special people back there! Tanner decided that he is going to live there and is plotting how he can get there again soon.

I am trying to get back into the swing of things, but it is a little overwhelming--not a surprise. Mountains of laundry and lots to do at work. I went to the office this morning but didn't overdo it since I am pretty tired. Of course, my head is hurting more right along with it. I suppose a few days and I will be back to where I was.

Kyle did such a great job taking the kids there and back. Kylie was sick to her stomach a couple times on the way back, but that is fairly normal for her. Poor girl. It seems that if she is out of her routine she gets sick. I think Kyle said that they drove something like 4800 miles. Big trip! My flights went pretty well. Each flight was on time and no problems.

We have much to be thankful for! Safe travel, a beautiful and quiet place to stay, friends and relatives showing us much kindness and some one on one with a treasured cousin before flying out. I am so thankful that I am not in the hospital--I was a very sick person a year ago right now. Now I just need to continue working on gaining my strength and walking through each day and taking things one at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kyle, Cindy & Family,

We are so............glad to hear that your long wished for trip to Washington went so good for everyone!We continue to follow your blog and appreciate all the "ups and downs" that you write about, lately I think there have been more "ups" than "downs" which we are very thankful to hear about! May God continue to care for you and your family in all of your needs, you continue to be a testimony to many people through this blogsite of God's faithfulness in giving you somewhat of a more normal life free from the severe pain that you have had in the past. May you continue to trust in Him daily!

P.S.Just wonder if Tanner met some special girl that he wants to get back to Washington as soon as he can?? Ha! Ha!

Love to you all,
Uncle Al & Aunt Alice