Friday, October 31, 2008

No update yet. Just thoughts

I feel like I am on trial and waiting for the verdict to come in. Either I will be pardoned or give a life sentence. I hope the jury comes in soon. . .

Someone asked me what I look forward to when I am better. I miss. . .
-Going to church with my family
-Playing with my kids and attending their activities
-Having a date with Kyle
-Taking long walks in the fall/summer/spring weather
-Talking with friends and family, laughing and enjoying life
-Inviting people over and enjoying fellowship with others
-Teaching Tara how to ride bike
-Playing catch with Riley
-Going on a bike ride with the kids
-Going to work and helping people at the office
-Watching a movie with the family with the volume up high enough for everyone to hear
-Going to Bible study, parties and get togethers
-Being able to think clearly
-Going shopping with my sisters
-Listening to Tanner & Kylie play piano or violin & cello without muffling them w/ earplugs and/or closed doors
-Going out for supper in a restaurant and not thinking about the noise
-Just being a good mom and wife

It has been so long. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey We are praying for you constantly. I can't wait till you are better and than we will go on a big shopping trip!:) Or maybe we should all take a vacation for once since we have always talked about but never get in done. Love ya lots! Tami

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
It was so good to see you in the office for lunch today. It made me realize how secluded you have been! I pray for an answer soon! I also pray that the meds will continue to give you some relief. I could see that they did not take away all your pain but was glad it took the edge off enough to come in to spend a little time with us!
Take Care ~ Joyce