Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The night before the MRI

I am now at Brett and Karleen's house preparing for my MRI tomorrow. The pain is excruciating and although I don't doubt the Lords purpose, I don't know how much of this a person can stand.

I wonder if there are more out there that suffer like this.

I received a new pain pill today that helps a bit, but the Dr. says we are running out of options. A headache clinic suggested a certain steroid, but the side effects would probably outweigh the benefits.

Please pray for Kyle and the kids, this has to be so difficult for them as well.

We sure appreciate all the love and support we receive from everyone. We hope that being incommunicado is not taken as a slight, but it is hard to communicate to all.

I sure pray this doesn't get worse and I am anxious for me to be healed and be beyond this.

For Cindy, through Brett (the Bro-n-law)

No comments: