Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday

Some time has passed.  The situation with my dad is more serious than what we first believed.  He will be undergoing chemo and radiation, then extensive surgery followed once again by chemo.  A long road ahead for him and for all of us.  It is so hard to see my dad suffer!

We wonder why the Lord is bringing us through these times again.  I have struggled with my health for so long, my sister had cancer a few years ago, our kids are struggling and we are exhausted helping them, my dad had a heart stent 9 months ago and now we are facing cancer for dad.  Honestly it has been exhausting.

We are so thankful that the Lord is faithful and carrying us through because we aren't doing it on our own strength!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and your family God Is Good, Thinking of you and your family

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

Just wondering how you and your family and dad are doing since you haven't posted in awhile. Please email me or post if you can, as I continue to lift you all up in prayer.

Laura S.