Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday evening

I have a great deal to be thankful for!  I had another ultrasound and heard from the oncologist office at JH on Friday.  He feels that the cyst that has been troublesome is collapsing!  That is wonderful news!  So that leaves me with the hydro-salpinx.  He feels that it is a lower risk so I am down to an ultra-sound every 6 months now!  Woohoo!  I was ready this time to just tell him that I am just ready to get rid of both of them but they saved me from an unnecessary surgery.  Actually the Lord divinely ordained this sequence of events and I am very thankful!

I can't remember if I mentioned in the last post, but I haven't been feeling as well.  Perhaps I am overdoing it.  The hours at the office have been longer than I probably can handle and add to that the stress there and home and perhaps that is the culprit.  I don't know.  Overall, I am still doing well.  But I am dragging and don't feel as well as I had been. 

Last night was disappointing to me.  The drill team, which Kylie is part of, performed last night at the football game.  I had gone to that town at 4:00 for Riley & Tara's eye appointments and after let them play in a park while I rested in the van.  Then we met Kyle and Kylie for the tailgate party, but by the time it was done, I was too.  I get so physically tired that I felt almost sick so I headed home and had to miss the performance.  It just was too much to wait for it to start.  I was sad, but that is just the way it is sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOO glad to hear about the collapsing cyst. That is great news that you won't need surgery and only an ultra-sound every 6 months. Wow! I am sad you didn't get to go to Kylie's drill team though. It's disappointing when you can't go to the things you want to, but I do think it was smart of you to just head home. Hoping you continue to improve and I will pray for you!