Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year here

We've celebrated the coming of the new year, and now here we are in January. I seem to find myself a little disappointed at this time of year. The holidays are done, it is cold and snowy and will be cold and snowy for a long time yet. There aren't any official holidays that allow us to close the office until Memorial Day! Just not my favorite time of the year. However, it is also a time of fresh beginnings. I am not a New Years resolution sort of person, but it is interesting to make plans and goals in our office and think about what the coming year may bring. It is a blessing to make plans that are positive instead of planning surgeries and wondering how to survive from one point to the next.

My hope and prayer is that I might be as healthy or even healthier than 2010. The last year was a remarkably good year in comparison to the previous few years. I never understood or recognized how important health is and how it impacts your life. I would love to become healthier, stronger and more fit, but I am so grateful for where I am today.

Our youngest, Tara, had an ear infection once again. I so hope that she can outgrow this, but they continue to be a problem for her. Otherwise, we have been healthy outside of the colds that are going around. We are thankful for this as well.

No comments: